|Aikatsu: Idol Festival|
|Air date||May 23, 2016|
|Episodes||50 (Season 1)|
|Opening Theme||Aikatsu Step!|
|Ending Theme||He♥art Skips|
With a new chapter in her idol activities starting, Madeline, who has been chosen as the leader of Polaris30, will do her best, along with her fellow unitmates, to bring Polaris30 to glory.
Another new chapter in the idol activities of Madeline Sycamore begins! Watch as she goes on another journey to do all kinds of Idol Activities- Aikatsu!
Alice Kuroba: A curious and poetic girl, who has become a popular actress, as well as a popular model in the world of Gothic Lolita. She ranked 6th at the election. Her main brand is Mysterious Wonderland.
- Polaris30: The starting unit of the series, and the main unit in Season 1. It is a multi-typed unit, and is lead by Madeline Sycamore.
- Princess Club: The unit Madeline joins in season two. It is a cute type unit lead by Mai.
- Melody Festival: A cute type brand with music-based motifs. It is Sumire Fujita's favorite brand.
- Candy Dream: A pop-type brand based on junk food, sleep, and other lazy motifs. It is Anzu Natsuki's favorite brand
- Because the anime is based off of the story mode of the games, the anime updates at a slower pace, but the games, cards, and everything else updates much quicker than usual.
- Many special appeals have been added to the game and anime, and they will be shown as the anime and game goes on. In both, you have to earn the Appeal's Charm in order to perform any of the new appeals.
- In the Data Cardass Aikatsu! game, Idolook has been expanded upon, with the player character receiving messages from idols from the series.
- Due to the large amount of idols featured in the game, the anime series has chosen to focus on 13, most of which are TBA.